Official support of the exhibition:
• Government of the Russian Federation
• Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
• Federal Agency for Tourism
• World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
• Russian Union of Travel Industry (RUTI)
• Association of Tour Operators of Russia (ATOR)
Strategic partner of the exhibition: Altai Krai
General partner: Tourist Association of Russian Regions (TARR)
General partner region: Tver region
Partner Region: Vologda Region
General B2B information partner: Profi.Travel
General information partner: Vesti. Tourism
Registration Zone Partner: Yaroslavl Region
The Intourmarket Fair is a dedicated tourist platform for expanding intra-industry dialogue and working out optimal solutions and options for the market to develop in new conditions. It is there that effective mechanisms are developed and inter-branch relations are established, which help to create essentially new high-quality tourist products and elevate service in the industry to higher standards. The Intourmarket is the only exhibition in Russia that represents the complete tourist product of our country — absolutely all regions of Russia participate in the event. Without any exaggeration the Intourmarket Fair is “at the height” of the main tourist trend — import substitution in tourism.
At the same time, the traditional leaders of the outbound Russian travelers: Spain, Turkey, Greece, Germany, Bulgaria, China, Cyprus, and other countries for which Russia is the traditional and popular market, participate in the exhibition. The CIS countries are traditionally active at the Fair.
The Russian regional exposition will feature an overwhelming majority of regions from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok. Among them is Altai Krai — the strategic partner of the exhibition. The 300 sq.m. booth will host a large-scale presentation of travel companies, resorts, health centers, handicrafts, eco-tourism potential, performances by folklore groups and much more according to the organizers’ plans. The Governor of the region will traditionally head the regional delegation at the exhibition.
The feature of Intourmarket this year is that the regions organize a single exposition space for the vast majority of brand routes. The Golden Ring route has been known from the Soviet times all over the world as a journey covering the ancient Russian cities of Central Russia; last year we celebrated its 50th anniversary. The Silver Necklace of Russia route is based on the same principles. In addition to St. Petersburg, the route goes through 10 entities: Republic of Karelia, Komi, Nenets Autonomous District, Arkhangelsk, Vologda, Kaliningrad, Leningrad, Murmansk, Novgorod, and Pskov Regions. Their tourist potential is huge featuring cultural and historical sites, beautiful natural landscapes and traditions of small nations.
At the exhibition other routes will be demonstrated, for example, “Russian estates”, “The Great Volga Route” with the Volga region family, “Eastern Ring” connecting the regions of the Far East — the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) and Buryatia, Kamchatka and Khabarovsk Territories. The routes “Russian Arctic”, “Rivers of Russia” function and keep on being developed.
At the exhibition you can study the offers of leading tour operators and accommodation facilities, get a closer look at new tourist routes and take part in competitions and trip voucher draw. Potential travelers will enjoy tasting national dishes and performances of folk groups.
All the guests of Intourmarket gladly note the amazing holiday atmosphere created at the exhibition. And travel industry professionals rightly appreciate the opportunity provided for both discussing relevant issues in a close dialogue, and finding a solution to many pressing topics.
Key business events of the ITM-2019 Fair:
* Conference devoted to the development of children’s tourism;
* Meeting of the RUTI Regional Council;
* Round table “Tourism for the senior generation: challenges and opportunities” with the support of the World Senior Tourism Congress;
* IV all-Russian training forum " Russia eventful“;
* Round table “Information support of regional tourist products and implementation of special information projects”. Announcement and awarding of the winners of the III all-Russian contest “Media Tour” at the round table ;
• Training seminar for tourist information centers (TIC);
• Presentations of tourist potential of Moscow and the Moscow region;
• “Real Russia”, a conference devoted to small historical cities;
• Round table “A regional tourist product is as easy as one-two-three. Recipes for successful projects: tourist events, routes, souvenirs ”;
• Conference “Legal support of various types of tourism”;
• Educational Forum “Hospitable Russia: Formation of a hospitable territory environment”;
• March 10 — Charity Day at Intourmarket;
• An extended session of the organizers and participants of the inter-regional project “Patterns of Russian Cities”;
• Meeting of the inter-regional coordinating and expert councils of the project “Living Lessons”;
• All-Russian meeting on topical issues of tourism development in Russia;
• Socially responsible tourism or SRT — the concept of promoting ideas and principles of responsible tourism;
• Interuniversity meeting on tourism education;
• Presentation of summer season readiness — 2019 by tour operators of the Republic of Crimea;
• Discussion club from Business Russia “New trends in industrial tourism”
The complete program of Intourmarket events is available on the exhibition website.
The Hosted Buyers program
The purpose of the program: support for small and medium-sized businesses in tourism, provision of a range of services to improve the professional level and networking between exhibitors and professionals in the tourism sector. The Hosted Buyers program is funded solely by Expotour Ltd.
The Hosted Buyers package includes: free airfare or railway travel from the city of stay to Moscow and back by economy class; transfer from / to the airport, railway station; free hotel accommodation; the participant’s information entry in the official catalog of the exhibition; participation in a pre-planned business program.
Intourmarket Charity Day will be held on March 10
Our goal is to support the House with a beacon children’s hospice, which cares for children with incurable diseases, and is funded by private donations. The highlight of the event is a charity auction, all funds from which will go to the House with a beacon children’s hospice for the purchase of special equipment for children who are partially mobile for health reasons. We are looking forward to any form of your participation in this heartful project!
Exhibition Organizer: Expotour Ltd. (Russia)
More information about the exhibition is available at www.itmexpo.ru
• Phones: +
• e-mail: expo @ tourfond
• Crocus Expo IEC, Pavilion No. 3, Myakinino Metro Station
See you at the exhibition on March