- Carry out the program within the frames of "Intourmarket-2022" Travel fair from 12 till 14 March, 2022.
- Accept applications for the program only from professional organizations of the travel industry which carry out their business activities on the territory of the Russian Federation. State-run institutions providing tourist services can not participate in the program.
- Organize a business program for the participants within the exhibition: panel discussions, conferences, visiting booths and presentations of participants.
- Provide participants with a package that includes free hotel accommodation (including breakfast), hotel-exhibition-hotel transfer, exhibition catalogue and a Hosted Buyer badge.
- Offer free participation in the program provided a Participant meets Terms of participation in the Program.
The Program Participant shall:
- Applicants for participation in the program should honestly fill up the application form. Only one employee from a company can participate in the program.
- To participate in the program the Participant will have to undergo 2 qualification stages: fill in the questionnaire and undergo competitive selection.
- The company can replace their participant not later than 1 month prior to the exhibition. Otherwise the organizer reserves the right to cancel the company?s participation in the Program.
- The Participant has to attend all preplanned events within the program according to a schedule: panel discussions, conferences, exhibitors presentations and their stands.
- The Participant has to follow the group leader instructions within the program planned by the Organizers.
- To monitor the efficiency of the ?Hosted Buyer? program execution each Participant has to prepare a brief report on their exhibition work results (in a form of survey).